29 Sept 2012

Fantastic Transit Camper ?

This is my pride and joy but she has to go :o( This is my ford transit conversion that has been my home at many a race track, festival and campsite. It has everything you need for a get away. It comes with all of the below: - Sleeps 2 in a double bed that pulls out from the couch. - Very comfortable - Passenger seat swivels around to cabin - Removable dining table - Three burner cooking hob with grill - Sink with tap and pump - New Leisure battery - 12v lighting throughout - 240v Hook-up with UK power sockets - Fridge: gas, 12v and 240v - Portaloo - 2 roof vents - Plenty of storage - Blacked out rear windows for security and privacy - High security dead bolts - AWSOME SOUND SYSTEM: Kenwood head unit, iPod USB connection, 2 Amplifiers, 12 high quality speakers, high power sub-woofer. I am also throwing in a large awning that will attach to either the rear or side of the door. The van drives really nicely and I have all the MOT certificates to prove that the milage is genuine. This year I had some rust repaired on the side and the new weld is visible (in picture). Please no time wasters or canvassers.

Popular