17 Apr 2012

gilera runner vx 125open to offers nd swap jst let me no wat u got(nrg , typhoon , rs , sr , aerox) : London : £750


hi iv got an nice gilera runner always starts and has never let me down on that and is fast for an 4t iv had the bike for long and itz all in my name an got last mot paper and 1 the pics were the bike looks bit dirty thats an old pic

itz all good and working the way it shoud be
got an 180 airfiter onit
the light lenses are new
the seat iz fresh no rips
i put a new stand on it an itz stronger than the 1s that come on this bikes
got side stand
engine did not long get rebulit because i wnted it to be fresh when i was riding it
spare brake pads for back and font
spare airfiter the new shape 1

OFFERS iv been offerd 750 for it so far would lik more so around dat prrice would be nice
SWAP just let me no what you got
add me on bb to talk or call me plz dont text coz if you do i ant got cridit to get back to u just call me and found out what you wnt
it 25F21B58

got full logbook in my name
. gilera runner vx 125open to offers nd swap jst let me no wat u got(nrg , typhoon , rs , sr , aerox) : London : £750

Popular