8 Jun 2012
CARAVAN TABBERT 620 2008 EXCLUSIVE Spares or Repair *
I HAVE TABBERT PUCINI EXCLUSIVE CARAVAN FOR SALE. IT HAS BEEN VANDALISED SO I AM SELLING IT AS FOR SPARES OR REPAIR. THERE IS NO WINDOWS OR DOORS, INSIDE HAS BEEN DAMAGED TOO. IF YOU HAVE SOME CASH AND HAVE IDEAS YOU CAN HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CARAVAN. THE SAME CARAVAN IN GOOD CONDITION COSTS £9000.
I HAVE MORE PICTURES AVAILABLE IF YOU INTERESTED AND YOU ARE SERIOUS BUYER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I SHALL EMAIL TO YOU.
THE CARAVAN LOG BOOK IS AVAILABLE.
PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS.
I AM ADVERTISING IT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND I CAN END THE AUCTION EARLIER.
Popular
-
Very rare Silverline NOVA PRINCESS GT 2 berth. 1992. This caravan is lightweight and easy to tow on any vehicle from a 1000cc. upwards. Th...
-
92 fiat ducato 2.5 diesel,5 berth,"""NEW TEST TODAY"""LHD"""92,000miles,awning,cassette toilet,...
-
cute little teardrop caravan, recently renovated to ensure watertight, now insulated opening skylight with fly mesh. internal light ex...
-
ford motor home long mot and tax, private plate,6 berth,pull down double bed,double at back, 2 singles in middle or makes double..drive on ...
-
Motorhome that boasts fantastic 2012 interior design, (NEW !!!!!) 3/5 berths, RHD, Manual, 2.5L CDTi, ABS, c/locking, booth made from polies...
-
4-5 berth caravan toilet,shower,hook up etc... I was looking for £1500 but the water heater does not work. hob has three burners and a grill...
-
No site fees until 2014. Cheap little van, costs about 40 pound per week. Finance is guaranteed Give me a call or come have a look. Adam
-
FORD TRANSIT 350LWB MOTOR CARAVAN 2006 ONLY 69K 10 MONTHS MOT 4 MONTHS TAX, EXCELLENT CONDITION, VAN HAS BEEN FULLY KITTED OUT WITH TV AND D...
-
Time to sell our beloved Motorhome as we are upgrading to a new model. We bought this back in 2009 from an insurance company via a custom...
-
country leisure full size twin oven (gas ) from 2005 bailey £100 maxol single oven £25 large fridge £60 complete full size shower, ...