14 Apr 2012

Fiesta!! : Birmingham : £700


12 month mot and tax untill end of august!
has had a load of work on it, like welding, new exhaust and a service etc. also has a load of extras, zetec s back box, alpine door speakers, jvc cd player and more.
car has 104k on it but like i said, i have done a load of work to it so its as good as a car with half the milage, it flew through its MOT with NO advisories.
Would be ideal for a new driver as its cheaper on insurance and good on fuel, this was also my first car, has not been a boy racer car though despite the appearance, as i paid for the car out of my own money, if i was to crash it i would be carless because mommy and daddy refuse to fund me a car lol, the owner before me was a lady and the car was totally standard.
Price is 700 ono make me an offer but dont be silly
may px or swap depending on what you have
any more info needed? give me a call or text any time on 07891136544 (Ryan)

. Fiesta!! : Birmingham : £700

Popular